Classified in: Health
, Science and technologySubject: SVY
Worldwide Autoimmune Partnering Deals Review 2014-2020: Gain Access Autoimmune Deal Headline, Upfront, Milestone and Royalty Data
DUBLIN, April 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Autoimmune Partnering 2014-2020: Deal Trends, Players and Financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Autoimmune Partnering 2014 to 2020 provides the full collection of Autoimmune disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2014.
- In-depth understanding of Autoimmune deal trends since 2014
- Access Autoimmune deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Autoimmune partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 500 links to actual Autoimmune deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Autoimmune deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Autoimmune opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Autoimmune opportunities
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Autoimmune disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Autoimmune deals.
The report includes coverage of the following autoimmune diseases: Multiple sclerosis, Restless leg syndrome, Dermatitis, Eczema, Alopecia, Psoriasis, Celiac disease, Inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, Glomerulonephritis, Endometriosis, Immune thrombocytopenic purpura, Neutropenia, Graft versus host disease, Scleroderma, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Addison's disease, Diabetes Type 1, Ankylosing spondylitis, Juvenile arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Uveitis, Narcolepsy, Cronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Sarcoidosis, Meniere's disease, and other autoimmune disorders.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Autoimmune deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Autoimmune dealmaking trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Autoimmune dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
- Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
- Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Autoimmune deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Autoimmune dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
- Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Autoimmune deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Autoimmune partnering deals by specific Autoimmune target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Autoimmune therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Autoimmune partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Autoimmune partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Autoimmune technologies and products.
- 3M Drug Delivery Systems
- AB Biosciences
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abreos Biosciences
- Accelerated Cure Project for MS
- Accelis Pharma
- Accord Healthcare
- Aclaris Therapeutics
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Adacyte Therapeutics
- Adare Pharmaceuticals
- Aduro BioTech
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals
- Aerial BioPharma
- Aerpio Therapeutics
- Aesthetic Management Partners
- Aevi Genomic Medicine
- AGC Biologics
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- AiVita Biomedical
- Akaal Pharma
- Akebia Therapeutics
- Akston Biosciences
- Alana Healthcare
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Allegheny Technologies
- Allegro Ophthalmics
- Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Allergan (name changed from Actavis)
- Alliance for Lupus Research
- Alma Bio Therapeutics
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Alpine Immune Sciences
- Alvine Pharmaceuticals
- Alvit LCS Pharma
- Alzheimer's Association
- Amarex Clinical Research
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Diabetes Association
- American Lung Association
- American National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- AMPEL BioSolutions
- Andromeda Biotech
- AnGes MG
- Angiocrine Bioscience
- Anika Therapeutics
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Annette Funicello Research Fund for Neurological Diseases (AFRFND)
- Anthem Bluecross
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Applied Molecular Transport
- Aptar Pharma
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals
- Aratana Therapeutics
- Arch Biopartners
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Aristea Therapeutics
- Ark Biosciences
- Array Biopharma
- Arrien Pharmaceuticals
- Asana Medical
- ASKA Pharmaceuticals
- Assembly Biosciences
- Astellas Pharma
- Asthma UK
- Astion Pharma
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- Atnahs Pharma
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- Auris Medical
- Australasian Gastro Intestinal Research Foundation
- Avalere Health
- AXIM Biotechnologies
- Axsome Therapeutics
- Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bausch Health Companies
- Baxter International
- Baylor Health Care System
- Baylor Research Institute
- BC Children's Hospital
- BCD Bioscience
- BDD Pharma
- Beyond Type 1
- Bigfoot Biomedical
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bina Technologies
- Bio-Cancer Treatment International
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- and many, many more!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hs32ds
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Compassion & Choices today announced a historic collaboration with the Ventanillas de Salud (Windows of Health) network to launch a bilingual educational campaign during the COVID-19 crisis to inform U.S.-based Mexican immigrants about their full...
We know Canadians living with disabilities are facing significant challenges during this difficult time, with some experiencing job insecurity and others seeing increased costs for personal support workers, medication, and medical supplies. As we...
Living Care Lifestyles residents receive free laptops during the lockdown
Caring for the community has always been a top priority for Net-Tech, Seattle's only Professional Technology Organization (PTO). When the pandemic lockdown separated area...
It's a Secret Med Spa, announces its 10th location opening in Scottsdale, located at the Kierland Commons 7012 E. Greenway Pkwy, Suite 140 Scottsdale, AZ 85254, Monday, June 8, 2020. This 2000 sq ft location has six treatment rooms and boasts state...
Innovative software developed by a team of local doctors and software developers helps families access "virtual" video visits with pediatricians. The software, called Cortico, uses video technology to connect patients to pediatric specialists at a...
The PA Clinical Network and Capital BlueCross announced an agreement to expand the availability of value-based care for Capital BlueCross members in Pennsylvania.
The agreement provides resources from both organizations to support the delivery of...
News published on 9 april 2020 at 07:45 and distributed by: