Classified in: Tourism and vacations
, Science and technology
, Sports and recreation
, Covid-19 virusSubject: SVY
Global Amusement and Theme Parks Strategic Market Report 2023: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Present New Opportunities
DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Amusement and Theme Parks - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Amusement and Theme Parks estimated at US$54.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$82.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Mechanical Rides, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.8% CAGR and reach US$47.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Water Rides segment is readjusted to a revised 4.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $15 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.8% CAGR
The Amusement and Theme Parks market in the U.S. is estimated at US$15 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$18.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8.8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.6% and 4.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.4% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.3 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 221 Featured) -
- Ardent Leisure Group Limited
- Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
- Changlong Group Co., Ltd.
- Comcast Corporation
- Fanta Wild Holdings, Inc.
- Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group
- Merlin Entertainments Group
- Seaworld Parks & Entertainment, Inc.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
- The Walt Disney Company
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- Amusement and Theme Parks: An Introduction
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Tickets Emerge as the Largest Revenue Source
- Mechanical Rides: The Leading Segment
- Emerging Economies Poised to Witness High Growth
- Top Amusement Parks Worldwide: A Review
- Amusement and Theme Parks Worldwide: % Change in Attendance by Facility for 2018-2019
- Amusement and Theme Parks - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Amusement and Theme Parks Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020E
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Mechanical Rides (Rides Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Water Rides (Rides Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
- Ticket (Revenue Source) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2020 & 2027
- Food & Beverage (Revenue Source) Market Share Shift by Company: 2020 & 2027
- Merchandise (Revenue Source) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2020 & 2027
- Hotels / Resorts (Revenue Source) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2020 & 2027
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Key Trends in the Global Amusement and Theme Parks Market
- Changing Business Models
- Adoption of Dynamic Pricing
- Use of Artificial Intelligence & Touchless Technology
- Changing Way Customers & Staff Interact
- Rising Use of VR & AR for Enhancing Guest Experience
- Changing Food Experiences
- Growing Development of IoT Infrastructure
- Rise in Use of Virtual Assistants
- Blockchain Comes to the Fore
- Players Focus on Environmental Impact
- Technology Adoption Witnesses Rapid Growth in Theme Parks
- Urbanization & Tourism Trends Impact Dynamics of Theme Park Market
- Sustainability: An Important Aspect for Amusement Parks of the Future
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Present New Opportunities for Theme Parks Market
- Virtual Reality-based Theme Parks Grow in Popularity
- Technology Trends in Amusement & Theme Park
- 5G: Potential to Transform Theme Park Experiences
- Consumer Incomes and Desire for Recreational & Adventurous Activities Spur Market Prospects
- Innovative, Adventurous Rides Present Growth Opportunities
- Ensuring Profitability of Thrill Rides: A Major Machine Design Challenge
- Threat of Accidents at Amusement & Theme Parks: A Major Challenge
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77lfxs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Families from around the land hopped on over to The Children's Museum this weekend for a big bunny breakfast party and EGG-stravaganza.
As you might imagine, Peter Cotton Tail is a bit busy this time of year; so, Bunnysaurus Rex jumped into action to...
Franklin County Visitors Bureau (FCVB) invites the public to explore the Franklin County Pour Trail on a Spring Pour Tour on April 30, 10 AM to 6:30 PM. The Spring Pour Tour is a chance to visit TBC Brewing in Chambersburg, Michaux Brewing Company...
24 mar 2023
Bankroll, a luxury sports and entertainment viewing experience, will open its formal dining room and introduce its own full menu on March 24....
24 mar 2023
RevoluGROUP Canada Inc. , , (Munich: A2PU92), (the "Company") is pleased to announce a corporate update. The Company issues the current news release in conformity with policy 85, sections A and C of the SECURITIES ACT as it pertains to "Continuous...
24 mar 2023
Greenlite Ventures, Inc. dba Game Time Productions has entered into a Strategic Alliance with Ft. Lauderdale-based BrandStar, one of America's premier strategic marketing and production companies. ...
24 mar 2023
Leatt Corporation , a developer and marketer of protective equipment and ancillary products for sports, especially extreme high-velocity sports, announced today that it plans to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022...
News published on 9 february 2023 at 06:50 and distributed by: