Classified in: Health
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Ophthalmic Lens Market Size to Grow by USD 11.80 billion | Increasing Prevalence of Refractive Errors to Drive Growth | Technavio
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the primary growth drivers for the ophthalmic lens market are the increasing prevalence of refractive errors, technological advances in ophthalmic lenses, and initiatives to create awareness about the benefits and advances in ophthalmic lenses.á
Explore more information about the factors impacting market growth. Enquire About This Report Before Purchasing
The ophthalmic lens market size is expected to grow by USD 11.80 bnáfrom 2020 to 2025. The growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.38%. The market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 4.03%.
Are you looking for customized information related to the ophthalmic lens market? Speak to Our Analyst Now
Key Vendor Offerings
The key vendors of the ophthalmic lens market and their offerings are mentioned below:
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. - The company offers ophthalmic lens such as intraocular lenses and others.
- Carl Zeiss AG - The company offers ophthalmic lens named Spectacle Lenses.
- EssilorLuxottica - The company offers ophthalmic lens under the brand name Stellest lens.
- HOYA Corp. - The company offers ophthalmic lens such as Vivinex and more.
- Johnson and Johnson Inc. - The company offers ophthalmic lens under the brand name iLASIK.
For additional highlights on the key vendors and their offerings, View Our Free Sample
- 37%áof the growth will originate from North America.
- The USáis a key country for the ophthalmic lens market in North America.
- Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW.
- The increasing prevalence of refractive errors, the growing aging population, increasing healthcare expenditure, and the strong market presence of leading vendors will drive the ophthalmic lens market growth in North America over the forecast period.
View Our Free Sampleáto learn about the contribution of each region of the market
- The ophthalmic lens market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 4.38% during the forecast period.
- The ophthalmic lens market is segmented by product (Spectacle lens, Contact lens, and IOLs) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, includingáBausch Health Companies Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, EssilorLuxottica, HOYA Corp., Johnson and Johnson Inc., Nikon Corp., Novartis AG, Rodenstock GmBH, Seiko Holdings Corp., and The Cooper Companies Inc.
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000áthat enables you to download 3 reports a year and view 3 reports every month.
- Optical Biometry Devices Market: The optical biometry devices market has been segmented by product (SS-OCT-based optical biometers, OLCR-based optical biometers, and PCI-based optical biometers), end-user (hospitals, ASCs, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).áDownload Free Sample Report
- Electroretinograph Market:áThe electroretinograph market has been segmented by product (fixed ERG and portable ERG), application (clinical and research), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). Download Free Sample Report
Ophthalmic Lens Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.38%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 11.80 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 37%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, India, and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Bausch Health Companies Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, EssilorLuxottica, HOYA Corp., Johnson and Johnson Inc., Nikon Corp., Novartis AG, Rodenstock GmBH, Seiko Holdings Corp., and The Cooper Companies Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
These press releases may also interest you
Yosi Health, a provider of digital patient scheduling, registration, payment, and communication cloud-based software solutions, announced today they have added Hants Williams, PhD, RN, a professor at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony...
RemeGen Co., Ltd. (9995.HK), a commercial-ready biotechnology company, recently announced positive results from the completion of its Phase II trial in China for Telitacicept in the treatment of primary Sj÷gren's syndromeá("pSS").
A total of 42...
Demonstrating innovation leadership on a global level, ImmVira announced that, its custom-designed new-generation oncolytic herpes simplex virus ("oHSV") vector enabling CAR-T treatment for solid tumors has started pilot-scale manufacturing and...
Many of us will consider the pre-pandemic world as a harried and often cruel place, littered withástories ofáperennial burn-out and a constant fight for improved 'wellbeing'. But new research from AXA's annual Mind Health Study reveals that although...
The Japan Prize Foundation announced the winners of the 2022 Japan prize today. Prof. Katalin Karikˇ (Hungary/USA) and Prof. Drew Weissman (USA) are co-winners of the Japan Prize in the fields of Materials and Production, and Prof. Christopher Field...
The first molecular electronics chip has been developed, realizing a 50-year-old goal of integrating single molecules into circuits to achieve the ultimate scaling limits of Moore's Law. Developed by Roswell Biotechnologies and a multi-disciplinary...
News published on 8 december 2021 at 23:30 and distributed by: