Classified in: TransportationSubject: MRR
Worldwide Automotive Industry Vision Report 2021 - New Dimensions in Passenger Transportation to Revolutionize Travel
DUBLIN, Dec. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2030 Vision of the Automotive Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive ecosystem is changing rapidly with new business models and connected, autonomous, shared, and electric (CASE) mobility trends. Subtrends and service markets related to these Mega Trends are shaping the industry's future and creating new business opportunities for original equipment manufacturers (OEM), suppliers, mobility participants, and start-ups. By 2030, the automotive ecosystem can expect to see major market consolidations and partnerships.
With OEMs shifting their focus to electric and autonomous cars, suppliers and dealers will likely follow a similar path. OEMs emphasize hyperpersonalization, convenience, and individual well-being with technologies such as biometrics, in-vehicle entertainment and commerce, and cloud-based data analytics. In addition, the battery recycling industry and circular economy concept are evolving in tandem with the growth of the electric vehicle market. The second-life battery market is expected to expand as well, with diesel vehicle sales gradually declining.
This research service envisions the future of the automotive industry by presenting and understanding the impact of 30 significant industry trends on value creation until 2030.
Objectives of the study include:
- Capturing key market trends
- Discussing the impact of each trend in the automotive ecosystem
- Highlighting industry transformations and the future of mobility
- Identifying emerging technologies, new mobility systems, and future business models
- Detailing key subtrends within the CASE mobility domain
The study provides an outlook of the global automotive industry and how the industry is evolving. It analyzes the impact of CASE mobility trends on the passenger vehicle ecosystem and how related subtrends and growing service markets present new growth opportunities and revenue streams. Personalized mobility, pod transportation, and in-vehicle services are some subtrends influencing the traditional automotive value chain and changing the business models of OEMs. With shared mobility systems on the rise, the study also presents regional insights on the mobility-as-a-service market and market opportunities for autonomous shuttles and in-vehicle commerce models.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8T
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Automotive Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline EngineT
2. Future of Mobility, Light Vehicles Sales, and Growth Markets
- Vision 1 - LV Sales and Growth Markets
- Vision 2 - Global Case Opportunities and Penetration
- Vision 3 - Key Growth Markets and Countries
- Vision 4 - Future of Mobility
- Vision 5 - Opportunities from Downstream Mobility Activities
3. Future of Connected Cars and Customers
- Vision 6 - Impact of 5G/6G Services on Connected Customers
- Vision 7 - V2X Is Key to Connected Living and Smart Cities
- Vision 8 - Cabin and Cockpit Technologies to Focus on HWW
- Vision 9 - Direct and Indirect Revenue Streams in Connected Cars
- Vision 10 - In-vehicle Electronics Increase Data Generation
4. Future of Automated Driving and Car Ownership
- Vision 11 - Vehicle Ownership Model Propels Autonomous Driving
- Vision 12 - Vehicle-centralized E/E Architecture
- Vision 13 - Revenue Streams for Mobility Providers
- Vision 14 - Asset Management Strategies Offset Collision Repair Revenue
- Vision 15 - Interchangeable Architecture Forms the Base for Modern Mobility
5. Future of Shared Mobility and Car Usership
- Vision 16 - Future of Shared Mobility
- Vision 17 - Market Potential in the Shared Mobility Cluster
- Vision 18 - Four Layers of MaaS
- Vision 19 - Commerce on Wheels
- Vision 20 - Autonomous Mobility Growth Paradigms
6. Future of Electric Vehicles and EV Charging Infrastructure
- Vision 21 - Skateboard Platforms Drive the EV Trend
- Vision 22 - Gigafactories are an Investment Hotbed
- Vision 23 - Circular Economy for EV Batteries
- Vision 24 - EV Milestones for OEMs
- Vision 25-Second Life for EV Batteries
7. Future of Legacy Vehicle Systems and the Traditional Automotive Value Chain
- Vision 26 - Digitization Attracts More R&D in Automotive
- Vision 27 - Transition from LEZ to ZEZ
- Vision 28 - Drones and Micromobility to Aid Passengers
- Vision 29 - Third, Fourth, and Fifth Dimensions of Mobility
- Vision 30 - Era of Software-defined Vehicles
8. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Diverging Market to Create Opportunities for Technology Companies
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Novel Business Models to Expand Automotive Revenue Pools
- Growth Opportunity 3 - New Dimensions in Passenger Transportation to Revolutionize Travel
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
9. Next Steps
- Your Next Steps
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ps8orp
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Heavy duty bus lift and truck lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that it has welcomed Quality Automotive Equipment & Service ("Quality AES") ? a family owned and operated vehicle equipment and service business based in the heart of the American...
Proposed Acquisition Accelerates Wheels Up's International Expansion and Positions the Company as the Leading Private Aviation Brand
Provides Connections to International Aircraft Supply as Global Demand Accelerates
Air Partner's Diversified Platform...
ProLogium, a leader in solid-state batteries, and Mercedes-Benz have signed a technology cooperation agreement to develop next-generation battery cells. The first Mercedes-Benz test vehicles equipped with solid-state...
Hyundai Transys, the global auto parts manufacturer and Hyundai Motor Group...
26 jan 2022
Halmos Capital Partners ("Halmos") has announced the formation of Cedarline Outdoor ("Cedarline"), an outdoor hospitality investment platform focused on the RV park industry. Through the strategic acquisition of high-quality parks in desirable...
26 jan 2022
The packaging market share in India has been segmented into two categories, by product (rigid packaging and flexible packaging) and end-user (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, and others). The market share is expected to...
News published on 2 december 2021 at 13:30 and distributed by: