Classified in: EnvironmentSubject: MRR
U.S. Climate Change Business Journal 2021: Evolving Regulatory Drivers to Incorporate Climate Change in EIAs
DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "United States Climate Change Business Journal" journal has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Climate Change Business Journal explores the diverse and rapidly evolving markets for climate change risk assessment and adaptation and greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation.
It is estimated that greenhouse gas (GHG) and climate risk analyses contribute a small but growing portion of EIA revenues on the order of $30-40 million in the United States.
Environmental executives interviewed by CCBJ estimated fees for GHG analyses at $20,000 to $25,000 for commercial, industrial, institutional or residential projects and upwards of $40,000 to $80,000 for an upstream oil and gas project.
Although, except for California and New York, most other states with climate policies such as Oregon and Maryland have no requirement to assess GHGs as a component of environmental reviews, executives interviewed for this edition said they see a positive trend generally toward more inclusion of GHGs in EIAs.
This edition of CCBJ explores the quickly evolving regulatory drivers to incorporate climate change in EIAs with special attention on California, New York, the United Kingdom and projects under federal NEPA jurisdiction. Companies profiled or interviewed in this edition include SCS Engineers, Environmental Sciences Associates, Golder Associates, TRC Companies, AECOM, Environ, and CH2M Hill.
Key Topics Covered:
- Colleges and universities: The journey to carbon neutrality for hundreds of campuses is just starting
- Humboldt State University Embarks on Long Journey to Zero Carbon
- Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) firm van Zelm Engineers pushes edges of sustainable, resilient design in higher education
- Climate change will be a game changer for hospitals and healthcare systems
- Johnson Controls looks to bring new energy value streams to institutions
- Woodard & Curran tackles GHGs and resilience, leverages fundraising expertise for higher education clients
- Cost savings lead more prisons to open doors for energy, waste, water projects
- Nitsch Engineering champions green infrastructure for resilience
- American Correctional Association
- Arizona State University
- Association For The Advancement Of Sustainability In Higher Education
- Association Of State And Territorial Health Officials
- Atelier Ten
- Ball State University
- Behnisch Architekten
- Black & Veatch
- Bloom Energy
- Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Brendle Group
- California Energy Commission
- California State University
- Cascadia Green Building Council
- Coler Specialty Hospital
- Colorado State University
- Coney Island Hospital
- Connecticut Light And Power
- Connecticut State Colleges & Universities
- Dartmouth University
- E2 Managetech
- Energy Systems Group
- Four Twenty Seven
- Gotham 360
- Greenskies Renewable Energy
- Hawaii Department Of Transportation
- Healthcare Without Harm
- Humboldt State University
- Icf International
- International Federation Of Hospital
- International Living Future Institute
- Johnson Controls
- National Health Service
- National Institute Of Corrections
- National Institute Of Justice
- Nitsch Engineering
- Ohio Department Of Rehabilitation And Corrections
- Ohio State University
- PH Construction Development
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Pan American Health Organization
- Partners Healthcare
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Princeton Review
- Putnamville Correctional Facility
- Roots Of Success
- Ross Correctional Institution
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Second Nature
- Skyline College
- Solar America Solutions
- Stanford University
- Stephen Stimson Associates
- Strategic Energy Innovations
- Texas Medical Center
- The United Illuminating Company
- Tucson Electric Power
- University At Albany
- University Of Arizona
- University Of California
- University Of Massachusetts
- University Of Virginia
- Urban Land Institute
- Urban Strategies
- Van Zelm Engineers
- Wesleyan University
- Woodard & Curran
- WSP - Parsons Brinckerhoff
For more information about this journal visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ik7mij
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
27 nov 2021
Trails Carolina, the leader in wilderness therapy for pre-teens and teens, teamed up with the Arkansas Institute of Developmental Science and the Center for Research, Assessment, and Treatment Efficacy to assess the impacts on youth and their...
26 nov 2021
Throughout British Columbia and in other parts of the country, floods, landslides, wildfires, and extreme weather conditions are affecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of Canadians. Climate change is a real and serious threat to our...
26 nov 2021
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. today announced that the company will present at the following conferences in December:
Citi's 2021 Basic Materials Virtual Conference at 9:30 am ET on Wednesday, December 1, 2021;
BofA Hydrogen Conference at 11:15...
26 nov 2021
Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS, a division of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has received a purchase order for a 20MW alkaline water electrolyser from Ovako, a leading European manufacturer of engineering steel. The electrolyser will be installed at Ovako's...
26 nov 2021
To meet the demand from consumers in France seeking better eating habits, Carrefour and Danone built an unprecedented partnership with several other major national brands: Barilla, Bel, Mars Food, Savencia and Unilever, with the support of The...
26 nov 2021
Canada's cleantech entrepreneurs are proving their power to take on today's environmental challenges. Working in partnership with innovative companies, the Government of Canada is supporting the growth of a greener economy.
Today, the Honourable...
News published on 22 october 2021 at 10:00 and distributed by: