Classified in: Oil industrySubjects: CCA
Release of Report for Q2 2019 of Corral Petroleum Holdings AB
Release of Report for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2019 Of Corral Petroleum Holdings AB
STOCKHOLM, Aug. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- This report includes unaudited consolidated financial information of Corral Petroleum Holdings AB (publ) ("Corral Petroleum Holdings") and its consolidated subsidiaries, for the second quarter of 2019 and for the comparative periods in 2018. Note that due to the rounding of figures in the tables to the nearest SEK million, the sum is not always exactly equal to the sum of all components.
Financial Highlights ? Second Quarter 2019
- Sales revenue for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to 22,771 MSEK compared to 23,401 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- EBITDA (1) for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to 820 MSEK compared to 1,670 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA1for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to 454 MSEK compared to 847 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- Operating profit for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to 442 MSEK compared to an operating profit of 1,413 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- Net loss for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to 50 MSEK compared to a net profit of 362 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- Cash flow used in operating activities for the second quarter of 2019 amounted to -6,881 MSEK compared to cash flow used in operating activities of -1,197 MSEK in the second quarter of 2018.
- Weighted refining margin for the second quarter of 2019 was 3.94 $/bbl compared to 4.65 $/bbl in the second quarter of 2018.
Apr 1 - Jun 30
Jan 1 - Jun 30
Profit/loss before taxes
1 For a reconciliation of our operating profit to EBITDA and EBITDA to Adjusted EBITDA, please see the financial statements section on page 15.
An international conference call for investors and analysts will be held on September 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm CET.
The call-in number is US + 1-212-999-6659, UK +44(0)20-3003-2666 and Sweden +46(0)8-505 204-24
Meeting code: Corral Q2.
The report for the third quarter of 2019 will be released on November 27, 2019
For further information, please contact:
Investor Relations Manager
Tel: + 46-10-450 1010
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
These press releases may also interest you
Chesapeake Energy Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors has declared dividends on its outstanding convertible preferred stock issues, as stated below.
5.75% (Series A)
DTE Midstream, a non-utility business of DTE Energy , today announced it entered into an agreement to acquire a gathering system and gathering pipeline in the Haynesville shale formation of Louisiana for a purchase price of $2.25 billion in cash,...
Linde, the specialty gas supplier, has won the ICIS Innovation Awards 2019 for its Dryref syngas process which combines a new catalyst with an innovative process to redefine what's possible in steam reforming.
ICIS Chemical Business Deputy Editor,...
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) Board of Directors has decided to install tiered pricing for individual and retired memberships of the global geothermal association. This means that in addition to the normal rate there are two other levels of...
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited ("Yingli Green Energy" or "the Company"), one of the world's leading solar panel manufacturers, today announced certain updates on its PRC subsidiaries' debt restructuring.
The Company's PRC subsidiaries...
17 oct 2019
Sable Permian Resources, LLC (the "Company") announces the merger of assets with American Energy ? Permian Basin, LLC ("AEPB") and the successful completion of AEPB's previously announced comprehensive and consensual debt recapitalization transaction...
News published on 30 august 2019 at 03:35 and distributed by: