Le Lézard
Classified in: Mining industry, Business
Subjects: TNM, OFR

NEMESIA SARL ACQUIRES SHARES OF FARADAY COPPER CORP.


LUXEMBOURG, May 30, 2024 /CNW/ - Nemesia S.à.r.l, "(Nemesia") and Zebra Holdings and Investments S.à.r.l (Zebra), two companies controlled by trusts settled by the late Adolf H. Lundin and as such joint actors, both of 40, Boulevard Grande Duchesse Charlotte, L-1330 Luxembourg, announced today that on May 30, 2024, Nemesia  acquired an aggregate of 12,500,000 common shares of Faraday Copper Corp  ("FARADAY" or "the COMPANY" ? TSX "FDY ? OTCQX: "CPPKF") at a price of Cdn$0.80 per common share for a total of Cdn$10,000,000.--. The shares were acquired in an Offering through a "Bought Deal" financing by Faraday announced in its press release dated May 22, 2024 under an Accredited Investor Prospectus Exemption under applicable securities legislation.

Nemesia held no shares of the Company and because of this acquisition, Nemesia now holds 12,500,000 common shares or approximately 6.09% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Faraday and Zebra continues to hold 11,625,000 common shares or approximately 5.66% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Faraday.  Collectively, the two companies, fully owned by the same trusts, now hold a total of 24'125'000 common shares or approximately 11.75% of the issued and outstanding share capital of Faraday post-closing. Considering the 1,125,000 Share purchase warrants held by Zebra the current holdings represent a total of 11.69% on a fully diluted basis.

Nemesia and Zebra are joint actors with respect to their common shares of Faraday Copper and acquired the common shares of Faraday for investment purposes. Each of Nemesia and Zebra may from time to time make future investments in or dispose of common shares of the Company depending upon the business and prospects of Faraday and depending upon future market conditions.

A copy of the Early Warning Report to be filed pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 may be obtained from Sandy Kansky, 1-604-806-3574.

SOURCE Nemesia


These press releases may also interest you

at 17:53
Wheaton Precious Metalstm Corp. ("Wheaton" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the publication of its 2023 Climate Change Report (the "Report"), prepared in alignment with the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial...

at 17:50
TRU Precious Metals Corp. ("TRU" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has retained HE Capital Markets Ltd. ("HE Capital"), a global investor relations firm based in London, United Kingdom to secure third...

at 17:40
McEwen Mining Inc. announces a non-brokered private placement financing of up to 2,333,333 common shares of its wholly-owned subsidiary McEwen Copper Inc. at a subscription price of US$30.00 per common share, for gross proceeds of up to US$70...

at 17:30
Galantas Gold Corporation ("Galantas" or the "Company") is pleased to report the results of its Annual and Special Meeting held on June 24, 2024. All resolutions were passed by shareholders. Shareholders voted in favour of the election of all...

at 17:25
Imperial Metals Corporation (the "Company" or "Imperial") announces that it has amended certain terms of the unsecured non-convertible debentures issued by the Company on June 30, 2023 (the "Debentures") in the aggregate principal amount of...

at 17:05
Victoria Gold Corp. ("Victoria" or the "Company") announces that, this morning, the heap leach pad ("HLP") at the Eagle Gold Mine in Yukon experienced a failure. Operations are temporarily suspended while the site operations team along with...



News published on and distributed by: