Classified in: Science and technology
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Convergent Billing Market to be worth $67.34 Billion by 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global convergent billing market size is expected to reach USD 67.34 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 21.6% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. With the growing emergence of smartphones driven by additional capabilities beyond voice and text messages, such as television screens, music players, travel guides, internet browsers, and maps, the conventional network billing model is becoming outdated. Convergent billing unifies all these services under one consolidated bill, which enables customers to have a unified view of all the services they have opted for, making the consumer experience more satisfactory.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- Customer relationship management is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. It offers a platform/technology to manage the company's all interactions with customers and internal collaborations. CRM solutions provided by the convergent billing system help companies stay connected with their customers, streamline the interaction process, and improve profitability. The benefits offered by customer relationship management are driving the growth of the segment.
- The managed services segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Managed services assist in managing business platforms and infrastructure. These services can be beneficial to the customer support team in locating issues immediately, determining the source of infrastructure disruptions, and ultimately operating more dependably and effectively. Businesses are adopting managed services to effectively manage their IT infrastructure, save time, and save IT overhead costs, which is driving the growth of the segment.
- The cloud deployment segment is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. End users prefer cloud deployment of convergent billing systems as they can be deployed on the vendor's server, minimizing the deployment cost and time. Additionally, vendors can access the software through a web browser, making it accessible and efficient, which is expected to drive the segment's growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market. The growth can be attributed to a broader customer base and a substantial number of small & medium telecom providers in the region. Intensifying competition between key telecom providers is expected to drive the adoption of convergent billing systems to gain a competitive edge, driving the regional growth.
Read 140-page full market research report for more Insights, "Convergent Billing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution (Customer Relationship Management, Settlement & Payment Management, Voucher Management), By Service, By Deployment, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030", published by Grand View Research.
Convergent Billing Market Growth & Trends
The telecom industry has evolved over the past few years due to technological advancements in smartphones and internet connectivity. Telecom operators are now required to offer multiple services, where customers can make purchases from third parties, such as digital content providers. Telecom providers are incorporating these third-party services into one platform, offering their customers discounts and cross-service price concessions. To keep up with these changing trends, telecom providers are deploying convergent billing software, consolidating all these services under one catalog or bill for the customer.
By consolidating all the services under one catalog or bill, telecom providers can better understand their customers and offer customized services. With the ability to provide a rich customer experience, telecom companies are focusing on enhancing their marketing strategies. Moreover, convergent billing creates one platform for post-paid and prepaid services, streamlining business operations. The benefits of convergent billing drive the adoption of the software from telecom companies, thereby driving the market's growth.
Smartphone usage for various use cases, right from calls & voice messages to work, increased during the COVID-19 pandemic. With this increased smartphone usage, telecom companies have to store and process large amounts of customers' data. The traditional business support systems (BSS) are inadequate in handling this data. Hence, telecom companies are adopting convergent billing solutions to keep up with customers' increased demand, thereby driving the market's growth.
Convergent Billing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global convergent billing market based on solution, service, deployment, and region
Convergent Billing Market - Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Settlement and Payment Management
- Voucher Management
Convergent Billing Market - Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Customization Services
Convergent Billing Market - Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Convergent Billing Market - Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players in the Convergent Billing Market
- Nokia Corporation
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Optiva Inc.
- SAP SE
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- CSG International
- Mind CTI
- Comarch SA
- IDI Billing
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Subscription Billing Management Market - The global subscription billing management market size is expected to reach USD 17.95 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. The growing adoption of the billing management and subscription models in utilities, media & entertainment, and the public sector will create more growth opportunities for the subscription billing management industry during the forecast period.
- Mobile Payment Market - The global mobile payment market size is expected to reach USD 587.52 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 35.3% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market growth can be attributed to the increasing shift toward contactless payment amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, the increasing popularity of the e-commerce industry across the globe is expected to accelerate the adoption of mobile payment over the forecast period.
- Digital Banking Platform Market - The global digital banking platform market size is anticipated to reach USD 107.1 billion and to expand at a CAGR of 20.5% by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rise in internet users and the customers' shift from traditional to online banking are key drivers for market growth. Furthermore, an expansion in the use of cloud-based platforms is expected to boost the digital banking platform market by providing greater scalability. Additionally, the banking industry is anticipated to benefit from increased use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in digital banking platforms, as well as from an increase in creative banking services and corporate investors.
Browse through Grand View Research's Next Generation Technologies Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
These press releases may also interest you
4 fév 2023
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP announces that it has filed a class action lawsuit seeking to represent purchasers of Invivyd, Inc. f/k/a Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. common stock between November 29, 2021 and December 14, 2021, inclusive (the "Class...
4 fév 2023
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against National Vision Holdings, Inc. ("National Vision" or the "Company") and reminds investors of the March 28, 2023 deadline to seek the role of lead...
4 fév 2023
Today, on World Cancer Day, the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) releases findings from a national survey of 700 patients and caregivers and is asking people in Canada to be a Voice for Change to help improve cancer care. The survey, the sixth to be...
4 fév 2023
Allied Market Research published a report, titled, "Urinary Tract Infection Testing Market by Infection Type (Urethritis, Cystitis, Pyelonephritis), by Test Type (Urinalysis , Urine Cultures,...
3 fév 2023
The UK is the leading market in Europe and contributes to the top education services among the different countries. The UK Educational Services sector comprises establishments that provide instruction and training in a wide variety of subjects. This...
3 fév 2023
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against F45 Training Holdings, Inc. ("F45" or the "Company") in the United States District Court Western...
News published on 1 december 2022 at 05:30 and distributed by: