Classified in: Science and technology
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Global Data Fabric Market Report 2022: Market to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2026 - Spurt in eCommerce to Trigger New Wave of Opportunities
DUBLIN, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Data Fabric - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Data Fabric Market to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2026
The global market for Data Fabric estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.7 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 22.2% over the analysis period. Software, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 19.5% CAGR to reach US$2.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Data fabric is witnessing increasing demand from organizations to automate and streamline data analytics process to gain relevant insights and make business-critical decisions. The platform has experienced notable penetration across a broad spectrum of industries such as the banking, financial services and insurance, telecommunication, healthcare and retail & e-commerce.
The market is slated to receive a noteworthy push from a number of favorable factors like increasing acceptance of big data and analytics for deriving business decisions. The increasing penetration of connected devices and systems has resulted in a notable spike in the amount and variety of data.
The deployment of sensors and video cameras across facilities for gaining location-related and other information is leading to significant data volumes that can be used for deriving business decisions. These trends are creating strong demand for data fabric solutions.
After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 25.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 43.1% share of the global Data Fabric market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $424.9 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $403.6 Million by 2026
The Data Fabric market in the U.S. is estimated at US$424.9 Million in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 33.34% share in the global market. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$403.6 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 28.6% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.6% and 20.1% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 20% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$499.2 Million by the end of the analysis period.
North America is witnessing increasing investments in R&D projects related to virtualization technologies which in turn presents lucrative growth opportunities for data fabric. Growth in the Asia-Pacific region is being fueled by increasing penetration of the Internet of Things coupled with smart technologies.
Increasing IT spending across developing countries for maintaining their competitiveness is expected to further drive the market expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- How the IT Industry Has Been Impacted by the Pandemic & What's the New Normal?
- Cloud Services Emerges as the Lone Bright Spot Amidst the Crisis
- Data Fabric Lays Strong Foundation for Businesses to Stay Competitive amid COVID-19
- Keeping Up with Changing Requirements
- Data Fabric Expedites Relief Programs
- Data Fabric: A Holistic Platform in Digital Ecosphere for Smooth Data Management
- Primary Benefits for Organizations
- Types of Data Fabric
- Market Outlook
- Regional Analysis
- Recent Industry Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 52 Featured)
- Cambridge Semantics
- Denodo Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- IBM Corporation
- K2view LLC
- NetApp, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Splunk Inc.
- Talend Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise of Digital Transformation Creates Ideal Platform for Market Expansion
- COVID-19 Accelerates Digital Transformation thus Driving Opportunities for Digital Fabric Solutions
- Data Fabric: Ideal Solution for Effective Digital Transformations
- Content Chaos: A Barrier to Successful Digital Transformation
- Data Fabric Co-creates Ready Made Tailored Outcomes for Business Optimization
- 'Age of Data Abundance' Creates Broad-based Opportunities for Data Fabric Solutions
- Rising Tide of Digitalization and Explosive Growth of Digital Data Creates the Need for Data Fabric
- Emerging Need for Business Agility & Accessibility Augments Prospects
- Uptrend in Machine Learning Vertical Augurs Well
- Data Fabric Enabling Next Level of Cloud Integration
- Industrial IoT Drives Traction
- Rise in Big Data Analytics Drives Use case for Big Data Fabric
- Novel Opportunities for Data Fabric in Fraud Detection & Security Management
- Data Fabric Supports Sales & Marketing Management
- Logical Data Fabrics: A Popular Trend
- Rise in Implementation of Data Fabric Solutions in eCommerce & Retail
- Spurt in eCommerce to Trigger New Wave of Opportunities
- BFSI Enterprises: Data Fabric Extends New Capabilities
- "Banking" on Data Fabric for Transformation
- Data Fabric Seeks Role in Healthcare Sector
- Enterprise Knowledge Graphs Ensure Efficient Data Fabric
- Query Answering: A Key Functionality
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uckkvu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Amber Group, a leading global digital asset platform, today announced the appointment of Benjamin Bai as its Chief Legal Officer. An industry veteran, Benjamin joins from Ant Group where he served as its Vice President and Chief Intellectual Property...
Ascletis Pharma Inc. (HKEX: 1672, "Ascletis") today announces that the clinical study of PD-L1 antibody ASC22 in combination with Chidamide for functional cure of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, which was initiated by Shanghai Public...
For the first time ever, TYPE-MOON's fan-favorite visual novel, WITCH ON THE HOLY NIGHT, is coming to English-speaking audiences from Aniplex.Inc. Since the overwhelming success of Fate/Grand Order (released in America in 2017), interest in...
As ecommerce continues to evolve at rapid pace, it is only businesses that react now and adopt a MACH approach to website development that will be able to deliver the levels of multi-channel experience that customers of tomorrow will come to expect...
Key survey findings:
63 percent of micro-, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) agree that adopting online methods helped sustain their business in the long run.In fact, 79 percent of businesses in Australia own a business website, and 20...
Key survey findings:
Around 64 percent of micro-, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) believe that digitizing their business helps sustain it in the long run.Among the respondents, 83 percent own a business website while 16 percent of them...
News published on 16 may 2022 at 14:30 and distributed by: