Classified in: Transportation
, Science and technology
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Size to Grow by USD 1.91 bn | Growing Demand for Stealth Platform to Drive Growth | Technavio
NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The unmanned underwater vehicles market size is expected to increase by USD 1.91 bn from 2020 to 2025, according to the latest research report from Technavio. The growth momentum of the market is expected to decelerate at a CAGR of 13.77%. This market forecast report provides a detailed customer landscape matrix comparing key industry-driven parameters.
Download Our Free Sample Report to explore key takeaways of the unmanned underwater vehicles market.
The unmanned underwater vehicles market report offers a comprehensive analysis of the strategies adopted by vendors and the trends, drivers, and challenges affecting the market size. This report identifies the growing demand for stealth platform as one of the prime reasons driving the unmanned underwater vehicles market growth during the next few years.
The unmanned underwater vehicles market covers the following areas:
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Sizing
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Forecast
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Analysis
- Design and operational challenges: Unmanned sea systems present certain design challenges and operational restrictions. Some limitations in operating unmanned underwater vehicles are related to speed, extended range, payload carrying capacity, and endurance.
- Increasing investments for deploying manned submarines: The increasing investments in manned attack submarines can negatively impact the unmanned underwater vehicles market, primarily for the UUVs segment. As most submarines in many countries are nearing the end of their service life, there is a growing need to replace them. This may diminish the investments in UUVs and limit the funding required for developing advanced unmanned underwater vehicles and associated electronics.
- Data breaching due to malicious cyber wars: Occurrences of data leakage can make both manned and unmanned combat platforms vulnerable to threats even before they are commissioned. This is a major challenge for the market.
Some Companies Mentioned
- ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH
- BAE Systems Plc
- Fugro NV
- General Dynamics Corp.
- International Submarine Engineering Ltd.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- The Boeing Co.
Subscribe to our "Lite Plan" billed annually at USD 3000 to view 3 reports monthly and download 3 reports annually.
- Amphibious Aircraft Market: The amphibious aircraft market has been segmented by application (military and civil) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download Free Sample Report
- Nuclear Powered Naval Vessels Market: The nuclear powered naval vessels market has been segmented by product (surface naval vessels and submerged naval vessels) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 13.77%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 1.91 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 34%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, Norway, and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH, BAE Systems Plc, Fugro NV, General Dynamics Corp., International Submarine Engineering Ltd., Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., Teledyne Technologies Inc., and The Boeing Co.
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
These press releases may also interest you
The "Women's Health Diagnostics Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The women's health diagnostics market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% over the...
The "United Kingdom Factory Automation and Industrial Control Systems Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The UK Factory Automation and Industrial Control...
Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (the "Company"), a leader in Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)-based DNA manufacturing and nucleic acid-based technologies, announced today that its wholly-owned clinical laboratory subsidiary, Applied DNA Clinical Labs, LLC...
The "Culinary Tourism Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global culinary tourism market reached a value of US$ 696.5 Billion in...
The "Supply Chain Management (SCM) Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Opportunity Assessment 2021-2031Supply Chain Management (SCM) Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A recent market study by this publisher on the...
The "Gastrointestinal Anastomosis - Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Gastrointestinal Anastomosis market report provides an overview of Gastrointestinal...
News published on 26 november 2021 at 23:00 and distributed by: