Classified in: TransportationSubject: MRR
Global Tire Tread Resins and RPOs Market Report 2021: Global & Regional Analysis Spanning Years 2015 to 2050
DUBLIN, Oct. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Tire Tread Resins and RPOs 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Tire tread performance resin (TPR) and rubber process oil (RPO) market analysis for the period 2015 to 2050 covering global and regional market demand, pricing and value.
TPR and RPO market prospects are inter-related due to changing tire technologies driven by sustainability and automotive market developments. This report details the market drivers and explores the outcomes for both TPR and RPO looking at current/short-term trends and also the longer term impact of tire company sustainability visions and aspirations.
The report is based upon a combination of primary and secondary research combined with the publisher's proprietary market modelling systems and wide ranging experience in rubber segment market analysis. The report aims to provide transparency for all market analysis and industry reports. Assumptions, methodology and key inputs are clearly explained and documented. Purchasers of this report can arrange to run reports using their preferred input variables, this can be done at a reduced daily consultation rate.
The report details the TPR and RPO manufacturing landscapes covering key manufacturers and product offerings. This is followed by a detailed quantitative look at the tire market looking at tire types and sub types, growth patterns and market trends. With a firm understanding of the tire market, focus in transferred to specific tire industry drivers relating to TPRs and RPOs. Tire industry drivers influencing the use of TPRs and RPOs cover high value added tire types, segmental positioning, geographical influences and external drivers.
The primary focus of the report is to generate meaningful and robust market demand and value estimates. The report provides comprehensive coverage of TPR and RPO market demand broken down by region, and TPR/RPO type. Market values are provided based upon average regional pricing.
Long term TPR/RPO demand is modelled using drivers from tire manufacturer's sustainability 'visions' stretching out to 2050. The publisher's has applied estimated fossil material reductions based on tire manufacturer targets and ease of development for underlying tire types.
The comprehensive executive summary provides concise, practical key takeaways and conclusions which can be easily transferred to management presentations. This is complimented by the accompanying client data Excel workbook with summary data.
- Comprehensive Executive Summary with Practical Findings and Key Takeaways
- Global & Regional Analysis Covering the Years 2015 to 2050
- Quantitative TPR and RPO Market Drivers
- Qualitative TPR and RPO Markt Drivers
- TPR and RPO Manufacturing Landscapes
- TPR and RPO developments & Related Tire Patent/Brand Analysis
- Market Demand by Current and Tire Manufacturers' Vision Scenarios
- Market Demand 2015 to 2050 by Region and TPR/RPO Type
- Market Pricing for 2017 to 2020 by TPR/RPO Type
- Market Values 2020 projected to 2030/40/50
- Supporting Data in Excel Workbook
- Client Support
- Detailed quantitative tire market and manufacturing analysis.
- Key Quantitative TPR and RPO Market Drivers
- Key Qualitative TPR and RPO Market Drivers
- TPR and RPO Market Demand 2015 to 2050 by:
- Market Scenario
- Resin Type
- RPO Type
- Market Segment: Tire segment focusing on TPRs and RPOs used to enhance the performance of tread compounds, specifically traction, handling, rolling resistance and wear for the Products below.
- Tread Performance Resin (TPR): Resin used to enhance the end performance of a tread compound. This excludes tack resins. Examples and categorisation are provided in the download documents (sample and contents).
- Rubber Process Oil (RPO): Oils used to enhance the processability and end performance of a tread compound. Examples and categorisation are provided in the download documents (sample and contents).
- Products: Car, SUV, LT, Motorcycle and Scooter tires and associated subtypes.
- Geographies: Global coverage split by the publisher defined regions: Africa, China, CIS, Europe, India, Middle East, North America, North Asia, South America and South Asia.
- Time Frame: Market demand for years 2015 to 2050. Market pricing for APAC, EMEA, USMCA for 2017 to 2020. Market values for 2020/30/40/50.
- APAR Industries
- Cheeshine Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Chevron Phillips
- Cray Valley (Total)
- Cross Oil
- Eastman Chemical Company
- GP Petroleums
- H&R Group
- Imperial Oil
- Kolon Industries
- Kraton Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Orlen Unipetrol
- Panamaa Petrochem
- Performance Additives
- Raj Petro Specialities
- Rutgers Novares GmbH
- Sadara Chemicals
- Suzhou Jiutai
- Thai Lube Base
- Yasuhara Chemical
- Zeon Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8g63ai
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Hudson, a Dufry company and travel experience leader with more than 1,000 stores in airports, commuter hubs, landmarks and tourist destinations across North America, and Hudson Booksellers, its proprietary bookseller brand and the Airports' Leading...
Grupo Aeroméxico, S.A.B. de C.V. ("Aeroméxico" or the "Company") (BMV: AEROMEX) informs that today it, together with its subsidiaries that are debtors in the Company's Chapter 11 voluntary financial restructuring process, filed revised versions of...
Safran Aircraft Engines, a world leading engine manufacturer, and Albany International Corp. , a leading developer and manufacturer of engineered composite components, today announced an agreement extending their partnership to the year 2046. Through...
Privacy4Cars, the first privacy-tech company focused on identifying the challenges posed by vehicle data and creating solutions to better protect consumers, announced today that it has secured two patents, including a patent for its proprietary...
Flügy, A Very, Very Direct Travel Company, and subsidiary of Global Crossing Airlines Group Inc. (JET: TSX-V; JET.B: TSX-V; JETMF: OTCQB (the "Company" or "GlobalX") will partner with Soho House to launch its innovative air travel service which...
Daseke, Inc. ("Daseke" or the "Company"), the largest flatbed, specialized transportation and logistics solutions company in North America, today announced that senior management will participate in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference which...
News published on 22 october 2021 at 12:15 and distributed by: