Classified in: Oil industrySubject: MRR
Global $4.4 Billion Gas Detection Equipment Market 2021
DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Gas Detection Equipment Market - Detector Types, Sensor Technologies and Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gas Detection Equipment finds application in a range of industries as the primary option for the early detection of leakage of flammable and toxic gases and vapors, owing to which these systems have maintained relatively good demand.
The Chemical/Petrochemical and Refinery sector is the largest, as also the fastest growing, market for these devices, as they play a critical role in saving human lives and other assets in case of serious mishaps associated with this industry. Detection of toxic and flammable gases is a key component of these systems, and, if achieved with early warning signs, can be crucial.
The global demand for Gas Detection Equipment by application is the largest for Chemical/Petrochemical & Refineries which is estimated at a share of about 36% in 2020; and is also primed to register the fastest 2020-2026 CAGR. The overall global Gas Detection Equipment market for 2021 is expected to reach $4.4 billion.
Research Findings & Coverage
- This global market research report on Gas Detection Equipment analyzes the market with respect to detector types, sensor technologies and applications
- Gas Detection Equipment market size is estimated/projected in this report by detector type, sensor technology and by application across all major countries
- Opportunities for IoT-Enabled Gas Sensors in Environment Monitoring on the Rise
- Gas Sensors Based on Carbon Nanotubes Gain Traction
- Smart Gas Sensors Boost "Smartness" of Sensing Technology
- Polymer Gas Sensors Exhibit Versatility
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 29
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 255 companies
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Gas Detection Equipment market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of value in US$; and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2020 through 2026 with a special focus on y-o-y for 2019-2020.
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
2.1 Opportunities for IoT-Enabled Gas Sensors in Environment Monitoring on the Rise
2.2 Gas Sensors Based on Carbon Nanotubes Gain Traction
2.3 Smart Gas Sensors Boost "Smartness" of Sensing Technology
2.4 Polymer Gas Sensors Exhibit Versatility
2.5 Electrochemical Gas Sensors Still Preferred
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
- 3M Company (United States)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (United States)
- Airtest Technologies Inc. (Canada)
- Bacharach, Inc. (United States)
- California Analytical Instruments, Inc. (United States)
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Emerson Electric Co. (United States)
- Gastech Australia Pty Ltd (Australia)
- General Electric Company (United States)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (United States)
- Honeywell Analytics, Inc. (United States)
- Industrial Scientific (United States)
- MSA Safety Incorporated (United States)
- Riken Keiki Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Schauenburg Group (Germany)
- Sensidyne, LP (United States)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (United States)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (United States)
- Trolex Limited (United Kingdom)
- Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions AS (Norway)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
4. KEY BUSINESS AND PRODUCT TRENDS
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 Global Gas Detection Equipment Market Overview by Detector Type
5.2 Global Gas Detection Equipment Market Overview by Sensor Technology
5.3 Global Gas Detection Equipment Market Overview by Application
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6. NORTH AMERICA
9. SOUTH AMERICA
10. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i4vv6c
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
19 oct 2021
A perfect storm of government policy, consumer trends and technology is accelerating the energy transition. And while much of the...
19 oct 2021
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation today announced that it has secured $9.6 million in sustainability linked financing from Bank of America to fund capital investments in energy delivery solutions provided by the Company's Marlin Gas Services...
19 oct 2021
Global water technology company A. O. Smith Corporation (the "Company") announced today that it has acquired Giant Factories, Inc., a Canada-based manufacturer of residential and commercial water heaters, with trailing twelve-month sales of...
19 oct 2021
X-Terra Resources Inc. ("X-Terra") is pleased to announce that its recent diamond drill program at Troilus East has revealed a new disseminated copper mineralized trend located three kilometres east of Troilus Gold's copper/gold deposit. X-Terra's...
19 oct 2021
Albemarle Corporation , a leader in the global specialty chemicals industry, announced today that the Albemarle Foundation has released its first-ever annual Community Impact Report. The report offers insight into the Foundation's programs,...
19 oct 2021
EnLink Midstream, LLC (EnLink) today announced a quarterly distribution for the third quarter of 2021 and further announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on Wednesday, November 3, at 8 a.m. Central time to discuss its third quarter...
News published on 20 september 2021 at 13:15 and distributed by: