/R E M I N D E R -- Media Advisory - Deputy Prime Minister's itinerary for Friday, July 30, 2021/
OTTAWA, ON, July 29, 2021 /CNW/ -
Note: All times local
The Deputy Prime Minister will make an announcement and hold a media availability. She will be joined by the Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry, François-Philippe Champagne, and the Minister of Labour, Filomena Tassi.
1495 Burlington Street (corner of Ottawa Street North and Industrial Drive, Dofasco Gate 15)
Notes for media:
- Media are asked to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Journalists can also dial in to listen and ask questions.
- Participant dial in numbers:
- Media representatives participating in a tour of the facility following the announcement will be provided with hard hats, safety glasses, and hearing protection, to be worn while inside the facility.
- For safety reasons, everyone attending the announcement and site visit must wear the following items:
- closed toe, low heel footwear with a nonslip bottom
- long sleeves (shirt or jacket)
- long pants that cover all the way down to the ankles
This document is also available at https://deputypm.canada.ca
SOURCE Deputy Prime Minister's Office
News published on 30 july 2021 at 07:05 and distributed by: