DUBLIN, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market Research Report by Autonomy, by Ship Type, by System, by End-user, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market size was estimated at USD 4,732.90 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 5,262.56 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.52% to reach USD 9,108.84 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Integrated Marine Automation Systems to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, including ABB, API Marine, Inc., Aselsan A.S., Buffalo Automation, Consilium, DNV GL, Fincantieri S.p.A, Fugro, General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Hyundai Heavy Industries, Jason Marine Group, Kongsberg, L3Harris ASV, Logimatic, Marine Technologies LLC, Marlink, Mitsui E&S Holdings Co. Ltd., MTU Friedrichshafen, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Praxis Automation & Technology B.V., RH Marine, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Rolls-Royce plc, Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Sea Machines Robotics, Inc., Sedni Marine Systems, Shone, Automation Inc., Siemens, SMEC Automation Pvt. Ltd., Thales Group, Tokyo Keiki, Ulstein, Valmet, and Wartsila.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. High growth in the maritime tourism industry
184.108.40.206. Volumetric growth in seaborne trades
220.127.116.11. Rising awareness about maritime safety rules
18.104.22.168. Issues related to the risk of unauthorized access or malicious attacks
22.214.171.124. Rising initiatives for the development of autonomous ships
126.96.36.199. Advancement in sensor technologies for improved navigation systems in vessels
188.8.131.52. Lack of skilled & trained professionals
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, by Autonomy
6.3. Partial Automation
6.4. Remotely- Operated
7. Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, by Solution
7.2.2. Control Unit
7.2.3. Data Storage Devices
8. Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, by Ship Type
8.2.1. Cargo Vessels
8.2.2. Passenger Vessels
9. Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, by System
9.2. Power Management System
9.3. Process Control System
9.4. Safety System
9.5. Vessel Management System
10. Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market, by End-user
11. Americas Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Integrated Marine Automation Systems Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.2. API Marine, Inc.
15.3. Aselsan A.S.
15.4. Buffalo Automation
15.6. DNV GL
15.7. Fincantieri S.p.A
15.9. General Electric
15.10. Honeywell International Inc.
15.11. Hyundai Heavy Industries
15.12. Jason Marine Group
15.14. L3Harris ASV
15.16. Marine Technologies LLC
15.18. Mitsui E&S Holdings Co. Ltd.
15.19. MTU Friedrichshafen
15.20. Northrop Grumman Corporation
15.21. Praxis Automation & Technology B.V.
15.22. RH Marine
15.23. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
15.24. Rolls-Royce plc
15.25. Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
15.26. Sea Machines Robotics, Inc.
15.27. Sedni Marine Systems
15.28. Shone, Automation Inc.
15.30. SMEC Automation Pvt. Ltd.
15.31. Thales Group
15.32. Tokyo Keiki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l9n43c
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you