UPDATE - Media Advisory - Deputy Prime Minister's itinerary for Thursday, July 29, 2021
OTTAWA, ON, July 29, 2021 /CNW/ -
Note: All times local
The Deputy Prime Minister will make an announcement and hold a media availability. She will be joined by the Minister for Women and Gender Equality and Rural Economic Development, Maryam Monsef, Ontario's Minister of Infrastructure, Kinga Surma, and Member of Provincial Parliament of Ontario for Peterborough?Kawartha, Dave Smith.
Selwyn Public Library ? Lakefield Branch
8 Queen Street
Notes for media:
- Media wishing to attend the event must register by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Media are asked to arrive no later than 10:15 a.m. Parking is available to the side of the building.
- The event will be held in the main space of the library. Media will be required to follow public health measures (including wearing personal protective equipment).
- Journalists can also dial in to listen and ask questions.
- Participant dial-in numbers:
This document is also available at https://deputypm.canada.ca
SOURCE Deputy Prime Minister's Office
News published on 29 july 2021 at 08:41 and distributed by: