Classified in: Ebola virus
, Covid-19 virusSubject: MRR
World Dental Infection Control Products Industry Report 2021 - Asia-Pacific to Spearhead Future Growth in Dental Infection Control Products Market
DUBLIN, July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Dental Infection Control Products - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Dental Infection Control Products estimated at US$927.6 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.7% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $251.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.4% CAGR
The Dental Infection Control Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$251.5 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$200.2 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.2% and 1.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.6% CAGR.
Select Companies Featured:
- 3M Company
- Air Techniques Inc.
- Coltene/Whaledent AG
- Crosstex International Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- First MedicaT
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. Inc.
- KaVo Kerr Group
- Laboratoire Septodont
- maxill Inc.
- Owens & Minor Inc.
- Schulke & Mayr GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Dental Infection Control Products: Essential to Prevent Cross-Infections and Occupational Exposures to Pathogens in Dental Facilities
- Recent Market Activity
- Asia-Pacific to Spearhead Future Growth in Dental Infection Control Products Market
- Rising Significance of Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Noteworthy Trends and Issues
- Personal Protective Equipment: Protection against Infectious Material
- Gloves: The First Line of Defense in Dental Offices
- Low Latex Protein Gloves - A Solution to Address Latex-Related Allergies
- Powdered Vs Non-Powdered Gloves
- Ban on Use of Powdered Medical Gloves
- Mask - Another Critical Protective Wear to Prevent Spread of Infections
- Surface Cleaning & Disinfection: Vital for Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Comparing Alcohol-based and Non-Alcohol Based Disinfectants
- Go Green: Order of the Day
- Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Toxic Chemicals Gain Prominence
- Need to Achieve Eco-Friendliness Brings Newer Green Methods to the Fore
- Reusables & Disposables: Drawing a Parallel
- Advancing Dentistry Technologies Necessitate Greater Focus on Infection Control
- Stemming Tuberculosis Cases: Vital Role of Infection Control Practices in Dental Clinics
- Recent Incidents of Infections & Epidemics Present Infection Control Challenges for Dental Clinics
- Ebola Virus Disease: Implications for Dental Practices
- MERS Infection: Emphasis on Adopting Infection Control in Dental Practices
- Zika Virus Threat & Implications for Dentistry
- Infection Control in Dental Unit Water Lines
- Inadequate Cleaning of Surgical Equipment: High Risk for Patients
- Rising Cost of Infection Control: A Matter of Concern for Dental Practices
- Reading the Fine Print: Essential for Appropriate Usage of Products
- Bib Clips: Likely Risk of Infection
- Regulations Putting Global Dental Infection Control Market on the Fast Track
- A Peek into the Regulatory Framework for Dental Infection Control Products in the US
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7axu4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
On September 29, on the eve of the new national day of commemoration on September 30, the Government of Canada will hold an event on Parliament Hill to mark the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. This event will honour the lost...
Lobe Sciences Ltd. ("Lobe" or the "Company") is pleased to announce interim data from its preclinical research studies, in established rodent models of mild traumatic brain injury/concussion ("mTBI") and post-traumatic stress disorder ("PTSD"),...
Nanotech Security Corp. ("Nanotech" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of secure and visually memorable nano-optic security features used in the government and banknote and brand protection markets, is pleased to announce that, at its...
The XYO Network (Coinbase: $XYO), the geospatial blockchain network, announced today a recent record 2x growth as well as profitability for the first half of 2021. XY Labs generated net income of $3,841,615 in the first half of 2021 through a...
The United States Mint (Mint) will begin accepting orders for the 2021 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set?American Eagle Collection on October 1 at noon EDT. Production is limited to 50,000, with orders limited to one per household for the first 24...
We The Patriots USA, Inc. (WTP USA) will be hosting a press conference on the front steps of the Thurgood Marshall Courthouse, 40 Foley Square, New York, NY tomorrow, September 29, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. The press conference will be held immediately...
News published on 22 july 2021 at 09:00 and distributed by: