Classified in: Science and technologySubject: SVY
AI & Big Data Analytics in Global Telecoms, 2019 - The AI & Big Data Analytics Ecosystem, Case Studies, Findings and Recommendations
DUBLIN, Jan. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "AI and Big Data Analytics in Telecoms: Telco Use Cases and Monetization Strategies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report lays out the key big data analytics (BDA) and artificial intelligence (AI) definitions and underlying technologies, decodes the BDA & AI players' ecosystem map and value chain, and summarizes the service use cases that can be harnessed by telcos to transform and produce value.
The report provides severalResearch and Markets Logo BDA & AI value chain positioning options that telcos can adopt to drive new revenue streams. It also includes selected countries' frameworks on data governance. The report concludes by offering two case studies of telcos' BDA & AI implementations, solutions, and partnerships.
BDA and AI are key pillars of the fourth industrial revolution. Telcos are joining the BDA and AI race to drive digital transformation, personalized services, internal efficiency and innovation.
The report is structured as follows:
- Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context; an overview of the key BDA & AI definitions and technologies for telcos. It also discusses national BDA & AI strategies, regulations, and security considerations.
- Section 2: The AI and Big Data Analytics Ecosystem; a digest of the telecoms BDA & AI use cases, an analysis of the BDA & AI value chain and an overview of the BDA & AI ecosystem players' map. This section also gives and explains a number of BDA & AI value chain positioning possibilities for telecom operators to help them yield new revenue streams.
- Section 3: Case Studies; provides two telecom operators' BDA & AI implementation case studies analyzing the drivers of such moves, the partnerships involved and the related solution portfolios.
- Section 4: Findings and Recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for telecom operators to help them harness the benefits of BDA & AI and drive new revenue streams.
Key highlights from the report:
- BDA & AI implementation is crucial in driving telcos' service innovation, deepening customer engagement, improving business agility, and powering 5G & IoT.
- A number of telcos have already started implementing BDA & AI through, for instance, partnerships, JVs, M&As, or through in-house development.
- Beyond using BDA & AI for their own operational, product, & customer interaction transformation, telcos can also yield new revenue streams from the BDA & AI opportunity by playing a role in the AI value chain. A number of positioning and monetization options are available to them.
- Air Europa
- China Unicom
- JD Digits
- La Ligua
- Magic Leap
- NTT Docomo
- Orange Business Services
- Software AG
- South Korea Telecom
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dq55m6
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
Spherix Incorporated today announced that on February 21, 2020, a special committee of the Board of Directors of Spherix Incorporated ("Spherix") approved a distribution to Spherix stockholders of 70,000 shares of Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. ("Hoth")...
Using online estimates will tell the policyholders if they still pay fair prices for their coverage. Comparing prices from multiple companies will help drivers have a better view of the market. When shopping online, it is important to follow the next...
On February 18, 2020, the second online course of ALLPCB, Four-Step Method of WeChat Marketing, arrived as scheduled.
Led by the director of Training Center, jointly researched by Training Center and Sales Center, this course aims to provide sales...
Phoenix Contact, a digital industrial company is set to participate at the upcoming Middle East Energy Exhibition (formerly known as Middle East Electricity), the global energy platform. The Phoenix Contact stand will be located at booth number 6A10...
From RSA 2020, Wallarm has released an expanded set of parsers, detection of API-specific vulnerabilities and API schema analysis for gRPC and GraphQL. With Wallarm context-specific protection is delivered both for externally-facing APIs and for...
Cellcom Israel Ltd. (the "Company") announced today that Mr. Ami Erel, the Company's Chairman of the Board of Directors, informed the Company of his resignation from the board of directors, effective March 1, 2020.
About Cellcom Israel
News published on 24 january 2020 at 08:00 and distributed by: