The "Semiconductor Market Forecast 2020" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Make sure you don't miss out on the essential forecast information at our mid-year forecast event. This analysis of the semiconductor market can really help you plan your 2019/2020 activities and make sure you are heading in the right direction.
Get the proven industry insights at the IFS2020 Annual Semiconductor Industry Update event
Benefits of Attending
The analysis and data supplied by the Industry analysts Malcolm Penn (CEO) and Mike Bryant (CTO) will:
1. Help you construct short and long-term business plans; we all know planning is the key to any business success
2. Make sure you invest your money in BOOM, not bust markets
3. Inspire you to ask the right questions to move your organisation forward in economic uncertainty
4. Focus on tough industry issues and problems, giving you the data to draw conclusions and implement solutions
5. Immerse you in industry information allowing you to move ahead of your competition
6. Identify industry patterns and market conditions you can expect to see in 2011 and beyond
7. Supply straight-talking, easy to follow data, which you can take away with you and share with colleagues
8. Give you a new industry perspective, helping you to plan for future growth and development
9. Allow you to learn from other delegates during our Q&A and Networking sessions
10. Up to date your knowledge and keep you focused on the industry issues you need to be concerned about
What Will I Learn?
Who Should Attend?
10.30 Welcome & Introduction
10.45 Economic Overview
IC Industry Outlook
Supply & Demand
12:45 Networking Lunch
(Included in the seminar fee)
(Timings & Agenda Approx ... Subject To Change)
13.45 Industry Mega-Trends
15.00 Coffee Break
15:15 Key Market Drivers
16.00 Seminar Wrap Up
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r8pt4h