/C O R R E C T I O N -- Intex Recreation Corp./
In the news release, Intex® Unveils Hot New Novelty Floats For Summer Fun, issued 08-Mar-2018 by Intex Recreation Corp. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the text has been updated to better reflect the status of trademarks and to revise the first bullet in the second paragraph. The complete, corrected release follows:
Intex® Unveils Hot New Novelty Floats For Summer Fun
Worldwide leader introduces new photo-realistic food and animal floats in time for America to be ready for summertime on pools, lakes, rivers and social media
LONG BEACH, Calif., March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Each summer celebrities and summer fun lovers search high and low for the newest, coolest and most unique new floats. Intex, the worldwide leader in above ground pools and novelty inflatables, is kicking off pool season this year with the introduction of more than two dozen exciting new options. New additions for 2018 include expanded offerings in the popular Mega Island-size and ride-on animal themed floats, numerous unique food themed floats, mats and tubes featuring photo realistic images and fun shapes, as well as an official PBR® edition of the break-out hit of 2017 ? the ride on INFLATABULL® Rodeo Bull.
Intex offers a wide selection of novelty floats that encourage kids and adults alike to get outdoors. Available at retailers nationwide, new additions for 2018 include:
- New Official PBR® INFLATABULL® Rodeo Bull Ride On Float ? Grab onto one of the hottest float trends and test your bull-riding skill against friends and family with new Intex® INFLATABULL®. Featuring realistic printed bull likeness and the official seal of the Professional Bull Riders® (PBR), the INFLATABULL® provides hours of challenging fun and is perfect for riders ages 9+. With durable 18-gauge vinyl construction and three air chambers, the Intex® INFLATABULL® is a great accessory for domestic in-ground pools. (MSRP $59.99)
- A Taste of the Exotic ? New Intex Photo Realistic Watermelon Popsicle Float and Kiwi Slice or Orange Slice Mats ? Experience the tropics even if you can't be there with the new Intex® floats featuring photo realistic printed watermelon, kiwi and orange likenesses. Easily inflated and featuring durable 11-gauge vinyl construction, these new floats are sure to leave everyone hungry for more fun in the water. (MSRP $14.99)
- Intex Inflatable Mega Unicorn, or Peacock Island Floats ? Take your relaxation and fun to a whole new level with Intex's mega-sized pool floats. New Mega Unicorn and Peacock designs join returning favorites including the Mega Swan, Mega Flamingo and Mega Duck Island Floats. Not your typical pool float, these oversized fashionable floating islands offer durable construction and striking designs that will make you and your friends the envy of every pool goer you meet. (MSRP $29.99)
- New Intex Pizza Slice Mat ? Enjoy group fun with individual pizza slice mats that feature a photo-realistic pizza design. Featuring durable 12-gauge vinyl construction and 4 easy-to-use connectors to join yours to your friends' and form one giant pizza float! The new Pizza Slice Mat is perfect for relaxing on the river, lake or pool alone or with friends. (MSRP $14.99)
- I Scream, You Scream - New Intex Ice Cream Mat and Popsicle, Berry Pink Splash and Lollipop Floats ? Display your sweet nature with the new Intex Popsicle and Lollipop floats with realistic printing and shapes or treat yourself to the new Intex Ice Cream mat or Berry Pink Splash float and show your social channels just how cool you are. These new floats feature colorful designs and thick vinyl construction for hours of enjoyment. (MSRP $14.99)
- Hungry for Summer Fun - New Intex Potato Chip and French Fries Floats ? Make everyone hungry to share the fun with oversized (69"x52") versions of these popular snacks: a classic 'party size' bag of potato chips or a sleeve full of crisp, golden French fries! Featuring photo-realistic printing and durable 12-gauge vinyl construction, these floats are ready for hours of fun on the water. (MSRP $19.99)
- New Intex Cupcake and Pineapple Mats, Donut and Pineapple Tubes? 'Donut' miss your chance to be a real 'you-tuber' and show off with these colorful new food-inspired designs featuring photorealistic imagery! Drawing inspiration from sweet treats including cupcakes, donuts and pineapples, Intex's newest additions are a perfect way to stand out from the crowd at the pool, river or lake. (MSRP $9.99)
Intex novelty floats are available nationwide at a wide variety of big box, club, sporting goods and specialty stores as well as numerous online retailers. For more information on Intex novelty floats, visit http://www.intexcorp.com/store/floats-toys.
Intex is the world leader in inflatable products and above ground pools and is one of the most recognizable, trusted and innovative companies in the industry. For over 40 years, Intex has produced and marketed high-quality products including airbeds, above ground pools, spas, toys, furniture, boats and more. Intex is part of a worldwide family of companies whose objective is to deliver the highest quality products designed for comfort and fun and routinely tests finished products to make sure they meet our elevated standards for quality, safety and value. Intex is committed to decreasing its impact on the environment and for over 10 years, has worked to reduce the amount of plastic waste used by implementing a comprehensive PVC recycling program. Learn more about the Intex lineup of high quality products at www.intexcorp.com.
Intex Recreation Corp. ? Commitment to Safety
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take time to review all safety information to assist in keeping you and your family safe this summer: http://www.intexcorp.com/safety-information-pools.
SOURCE Intex Recreation Corp.
News published on 8 march 2018 at 19:16 and distributed by: