Classified in: Science and technologySubject: SVY
Global Artificial Intelligence Research Report 2017: Diverse Applications of AI Will Drive Growth Opportunities Across Verticals
DUBLIN, Jan. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Artificial Intelligence: Potential to Disrupt and Transform Verticals" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report will provide an overview of the major trends today and catalysts for future developments. It covers in detail the AI ecosystem, various services available as part of AI, application of AI in enterprises, industry participant initiatives, and the impact on various verticals.
The focus is on short and long-term opportunities for ecosystem building, investment, and research, using case study examples where available. The report also provides a snapshot of some of the key participants in the industry, whose innovations are being increasingly accepted in the real world scenario.
The study covers many providers and their involvement in AI to help readers understand the depth of efforts and initiatives that will lead to many revolutionary innovations in the future across a range of horizontal and vertical applications. The growth opportunities covered in the report also indicate the future course of the industry.
Numerous AI applications are still under experimentation, but the potential that the technology has displayed to change the outcomes makes it a very critical part of corporate strategies going forward.
The 5 key questions that this report will answer are:
- What is AI?
- What are the key AI applications in the enterprises?
- What are the drivers and restraints in AI adoption?
- What are the current trends in AI?
- How have some of the industries benefited from AI-enabled solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Artificial Intelligence - Definition and Key Components
- AI Subsets - The Most Impactful
- Relevance of Moore's Law to AI
- Beyond Moore's Law
3. DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
4. APPLICATIONS OF AI IN ENTERPRISE
- AI Applications - Segmentation
- Application 1 - Reasoning
- Application 2 - Knowledge
- Application 3 - Planning
- Application 4 - Communication
- Application 5 - Perception
- Artificial Intelligence - Strategic Aims
5. AI - GROWTH CATALYSTS AND CURRENT TRENDS
- AI Endless Possibilities - Growth Catalysts
- Ecosystem - Collaborative Setup
- Investments - Universal Interest
- M&A - Corporate Interest Increases Activity
- R&D - Talent Shortage
- Technology Infrastructure - Value Addition
- Catalysts for AI Future
6. AI IN CONTEXT - USE CASES
- AI Outcomes - Impact on Verticals and Functional Areas
- AI - Range of Solutions for Different Enterprise Applications
- AI in Financial Services - Insights to Enhance Services
- AI in Retail - Understanding Consumers
- AI in Healthcare - Taking Care to New Levels
- AI in Industrial Applications - Wide Range of Impact
- AI in Home Automation - Solution for Multi-device Settings
- AI in CRM - Seamless Customer Engagement
- AI in Cyber Security - Pre-empting Cyber Attacks
- AI - Growth Imminent, Despite Challenges
7. AI PROVIDER INITIATIVES
- IBM AI Initiatives
- Google AI Initiatives
- Baidu AI Initiatives
- Element AI Initiatives
- Ford AI Initiatives
- Microsoft AI Initiatives
- Salesforce AI Initiatives
- DarkTrace AI Initiatives
8. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND COMPANIES TO ACTION
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Chatbots
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Visual Recognition
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Virtual Assistants
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Cyber Security
- Strategic Imperatives for AI Companies
9. THE LAST WORDFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thbrbd/global_artificial?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
dynaCERT Inc. (DAX:DMJ) ("dynaCERT" or the "Company") provides the following update: dynaCERT announces the departure from its Board of Directors of Colonel Yalon Fahri who has resigned to pursue other interests. Mr. James Payne states: "Colonel...
Between May 23 and 24, 2018, NorthStar learned of an email phishing campaign that resulted in the compromise of certain employees' email credentials. NorthStar immediately took steps to respond and commenced an investigation to determine the nature...
GEORGETOWN, Texas, July 20, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- LG CNS Healthcare Solutions, a leading EHR and technology provider in the long-term and post-acute care industry, has received two patents for progressive technology embedded in its Smart...
Real World Evidence (RWE) generation is vital for producing the health outcomes and safety data that payers are using to drive formulary and reimbursement decisions.
However, as pharmaceutical companies take steps to improve their RWE capabilities...
Boys Town National Research Hospital ("Boys Town") is providing notice to current and former patients and employees of a recent incident involving personal information. To date, Boys Town has not received any reports that personal information has...
The "Global Laser Projection Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Laser Projection Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027....
News published on 3 january 2018 at 12:15 and distributed by: