LONDON, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5134553
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative spine treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. Interspinous process decompression (IPD) devices have evolved as a minimally invasive alternative to spinal fusion and laminectomy to treat painful lumbar spinal stenosis and its symptoms, including neurogenic intermittent claudication. The implants, placed between spinous processes in the symptomatic lumbar disc levels, are designed to limit painful extension of the spine while allowing neutral and flexed positions by increasing the interspinous distance with indirect decompression of the dural sac and nerve roots.
This report focuses on the market outlook for IPD products in Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future IPD market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that IPD manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of IPD products? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for IPD?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the IPD market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC IPD market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the IPD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the IPD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific IPD markets from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5134553
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
These press releases may also interest you