LONDON, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5134591
"Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Hot Drinks sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Hot Drinks sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global Hot Drinks sector was valued at US$153.8 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.7% during 2016-2021. The Asia-Pacific region represented the largest global market for Hot Drinks, with a value share of 37.5% in 2016, led by China, the single largest global market, with a 14.9% value share. Improving global economies, the falling unemployment rate across major markets, and the resulting increase in consumer purchasing power will remain the major macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Hot Coffee held the largest value share of 55.5% in the global Hot Drinks sector in 2016.
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
- It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Hot Drinks in the global market. Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons to buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Hot Drinks sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Hot Drinks sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Hot Drinks sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5134591
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48