Classified in: Science and technologySubject: SVY
Global $11.5 Bn Electroceramics Technologies and Markets, 2022
DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Electroceramics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Electroceramics Should Reach $11.5 Billion by 2022, Increasing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2022
The scope of the study includes discussion of current and upcoming trends for electroceramics. Raw material analysis, product lifecycle analysis and a competitive landscape are also included within the scope of this study. Efforts to understand the demand and supply side market trends, as well as to track the market's future growth potential, are also covered under the scope of the study.
- An overview of the global market for electroceramics technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- An insight into the market through market sizes, value chain, raw material analysis, revenue, and volume forecast.
- Analysis of the market by type of electroceramics, by form factor, by application, by end user, and by region.
- Description of competitive intelligence mapping and strategies of leading players.
- Profiles of the key companies in the market.
Electroceramic types include dielectric ceramics, conductive ceramics, piezoelectric ceramics, magnetic ceramics and others (e.g., fast ion conductor ceramics, electro-optical ceramics). No other electroceramic types are considered within the scope of this report.
Electroceramic materials include titanate, zirconia, alumina and other (e.g., silica only used in electroceramics applications, niobate, carbide, oxide of other elements).
Electroceramic applications include capacitors, data storage, optoelectronic devices, actuators and sensors, power distribution and others (e.g., energy storage, energy conversion, ultrasonic equipment). No other applications of electroceramics are considered in this study.
End users for electroceramics include semiconductors and electronics, power distribution, transportation, aerospace and defense, environment monitoring and others (e.g., manufacturing, heavy engineering, medical, chemical). No other end users are considered within the scope of this report.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Metric tons are used as base units for calculating volume metrics. One metric ton is equivalent to 1,000 kilograms.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition
- Evolution of the Electroceramic Market
- Future Trends of the Electroceramic Market
- Raw Material Analysis
- Value Chain
- Product Lifecycle
- Primary Interview Excerpt
- Regional Trend Analysis
- Key Issues
4: Global Electroceramic Market Breakdown by Type
5: Global Electroceramic Market Breakdown by Material
6: Global Electroceramic Market Breakdown by Application
7: Global Electroceramic Market Breakdown by End User
8: Global Electroceramic Market Breakdown by Region
9: Patent Review and New Developments
- Patent Reviews by Year
- Patent Reviews by Electroceramic Type
- Patent Reviews by Material
- Patent Reviews by Application
10: Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Market Share Analysis
- Industry Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Analysis
11: Company Profiles
- Annon Piezo Technology Co. Limited.
- APC International Ltd.
- Bhalla Chemical Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Limited
- Ceradyne Inc.
- Ceramic Magnetics Inc.
- Coorstek Inc.
- CTS Corporation
- Electro Ceramics (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Friatec AG
- Gci Electro-Ceramics Co.
- Harris Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Keltron Electro Ceramics Ltd.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Maruwa Co. Ltd.
- Meggitt Sensing Systems
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Murata Manufacturing
- Nikko Company
- Norwegian Electro Ceramics As
- Pacific Ceramics Inc.
- PI Ceramic Gmbh
- Piezo Kinetics Inc.
- Pingxiang Great Electroceramics Co.Ltd.
- Rauschert Steinbach Gmbh
- Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- Taiyo Yuden
- TCI Ceramics Inc.
- Teledyne Reynolds Inc.
- TRS Technologies Inc.
12: Appendix A: Abbreviations
13: Appendix B: Sources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mw5z5c/electroceramics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
These press releases may also interest you
LONDON, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The UK's broadband market enjoys excellent cross-platform competition.
- DSL infrastructure is comprehensively available, while the main cable operator Virgin Media, owned by Liberty Global, aims to...
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NC4, a leader in revolutionizing safety and security and an innovator in public-safety and cyber-security solutions, announced today that following a successful 14-year tenure as NC4's President and...
LONDON, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2017 the broadband market in the UAE is one of the most advanced both regionally and globally.
Prior to the fixed network sharing agreement introduced in late 2015; both incumbent Etisalat and alternative...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Survey of 1,625 global business leaders demonstrates organizations are failing to deliver across the four strategic elements needed for digital transformation: People, Actions,...
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Following launches in cities across the United States including Seattle, WA; Washington, DC; Worcester, MA; Revere, MA; and Aurora, CO, ofo announces the hire of Chris Nakutis Taylor to run ofo U.S....
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Stitcher has launched "Heaven's Gate," a 10-part documentary podcast series that tells, for the first time, the complete, fascinating story behind cult members' 1997 mass suicide, the largest in U.S. history....
News published on 6 october 2017 at 05:30 and distributed by: