Classified in: TransportationSubject: SVY
Analysis of Top 30 Features of Auto Mass Market and Luxury OEMs in North America, 2016-2025
DUBLIN, October 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Analysis of Top 30 Features of Mass Market and Luxury OEMs in North America, 2016-2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The aim of this research is to identify the top 30 features in automobiles in both luxury and mass-market segments in North America and predict their penetration rates in 2025.
Government mandates on safety and emission regulations are driving auto Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to offer advanced technology features in cars. Advancement in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), in-vehicle connectivity, and electric vehicle technology has enabled OEMs and suppliers to continuously innovate and provide new features to customers.
The goal for auto OEMs is to build safe and comfortable cars. This can be achieved by autonomous cars that can interact with other cars, offering an extremely safe travelling experience. In the process of doing so, partnerships between auto OEMs, suppliers and technology companies are expected to increase.
These partnerships are expected to open up ideas for new business models that offer data-based services to customers. A majority of the top 30 features identified in this study are currently available across very few models, owing to the high technology cost; however, they have a great potential to penetrate across multiple models and hence, are worthy of investing into. Therefore, automotive OEMs and suppliers must watch out for potential opportunities to invest in the top technologies to gain a competitive edge.
- Classifying the top 30 features identified in this research under 6 technology clusters: Powertrain, Chassis, Safety, Comfort, Connected Car, and Electric Vehicle Technologies
- Providing penetration rates of top 30 features for mass-market and luxury vehicle segments covering 22 automotive brands for 2016 and 2025 predictions
- Highlighting the feature-spread across brands and segments
- Understanding various stakeholder strategies in 2016 and 2025
- Looking into driving forces such as government regulations and customer preference driving each technology cluster
- Highlighting stakeholders' current (2016) and future (2025) investment activities toward building technological competency across the 6 clusters
- Indicating the relative growth rate across the top 30 features identified
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What are the top 30 automotive features across mass-market and luxury segments in North America and what will be their respective penetration rates in 2016 and 2025?
- How are the identified top 30 features spread across different segments within mass-market and luxury segments?
- What are the relative adoption rates of the top 30 features in mass-market and luxury segments in 2016 and 2025?
- What is the relative technology maturity rate of the top 30 features and what are the various stakeholder strategies for 2025?
- What are various growth opportunities and strategic imperatives that we have identified for auto OEMs and suppliers?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary-Key Findings
- Executive Summary-Top 30 Features Identified Across 6 Clusters
- Executive Summary-Overall Penetration Rates in North America
- Executive Summary-Top 30 Features Adoption Rate
- Executive Summary-2016 Segment-wise Analysis
- Executive Summary-Luxury OEMs' Top Feature Offerings
- Executive Summary-Mass-market OEMs Top Feature Offerings
- Executive Summary-Top 30 Technology Maturity, 2016
- Executive Summary-Future Outlook
2. Research Scope and Methodology
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Research Background
- Research Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
- Vehicle Segmentation
- Definition of Terms Used
- Fundamental Assumptions and Considerations for this Research
4. An Introduction to Technology Clusters
- Powertrain and Chassis Cluster
- Safety and Comfort Cluster
- Connected Car and Electric Vehicle Cluster
5. Analysis of the Top 30 Features
- Quadrant Analysis of the Top 30 Features
- Cluster 1-Powertrain Features
- Cluster 2-Chassis Features
- Cluster 3-Safety Features: Lighting (Part 1)
- Cluster 3-Safety Features: Autonomous Assist (Part 2)
- Cluster 3-Safety Features: Preventive Action (Part 3)
- Cluster 4-Comfort and Convenience Features
- Cluster 5-Connected Car Features: Human Machine Interface (Part 1)
- Cluster 5-Connected Car Features: Connectivity (Part 2)
- Cluster 5-Connected Car Features: Telematics (Part 3)
- Cluster 6-Electric Vehicle (EV) Technologies
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunities in North America
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Select OEM and Supplier Activities
- Recommendation for Mass Market Brand Feature Choices, 2025
- Recommendation for Luxury Brand Feature Choices, 2025
- Research Takeaways
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bz4rd/analysis_of_top
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
These press releases may also interest you
ST. LOUIS, October 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
UniGroup Worldwide Moving recently announced that Move One, a highly regarded moving organization with locations on four continents, is the newest member of the UniGroup Worldwide Moving network.
New airline commerce platform transforms how airlines use passenger data for sales & marketing, customer relationship management and higher revenues
BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --?Guestlogix, the global provider of airline...
WASHINGTON, Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in rankings and consumer advice, today unveiled the Best Used Cars for Teens. Combined with the Best New Cars for Teens, the rankings provide an...
23 oct 2017
NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Aviation Week Network today announced the winners of its 16th annual Aviation Week Program Excellence Awards, sponsored this year by Siemens PLM Software. The awards honor global aerospace and defense...
23 oct 2017
Routes part of group-wide focus to increase tourism and cultural exchanges between the U.S. and China
HNA flagship carrier offers the largest number of flight routes between the two countries
Parent company HNA Group supports significant non-profit...
23 oct 2017
NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Faithful+Gould, a world-leading project and program management consultancy, is pleased to announce that Ted O'Keeffe has been appointed as the new automotive subsector lead. In his new role, Ted will continue...
News published on 5 october 2017 at 10:45 and distributed by: