Classified in: TransportationSubject: SVY
Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market is Expected to Reach AUD 187 Billion by 2021: Ken Research
GURUGRAM, India, October 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Australia Logistics Market by Service Mix (Freight Forwarding, Warehousing Services, Value Added Services and Postal Courier Pick Up & Delivery Services), by Geography (South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia), Australia Freight Forwarding Market Segmentation by Freight Movement (Road Freight, Rail Freight, Air Freight and Water Freight), by major flow corridors (Sea, domestic, road freight, rail freight), by Type of delivery (normal and express), by freight forwarding (international and domestic), by freight forwarding companies (DHL, Toll Holdings, AirRoad, Agility, CEVA logistics, Powerhouse International, William Global Freight, Axima Pty Ltd, AAA World Cargo Traders, Professional Freight Services, Cairns Best Freight). The report also covers Australia Warehousing Market, Express Logistics Market, 3PL Market and Cold Chain industry.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130909/638322 )
Australia News, October 2017
- The logistics industry has evolved over the years in terms of integration and digitalization of supply chain which has led to better productivity and efficiency creating sustainable modes of transporting goods from one place to another
- Australia logistics market has shown an impressive growth rate in 2016 owing to the expanding manufacturing & retail sector, growing number of foreign companies and increasing value of exports and imports in the country.
- The demand for cold chain logistics has grown with the rising demand for Australia agricultural products from other countries leading to increasing agricultural exports.
The Australia logistics and warehousing industry will be driven by government investment in infrastructure development of road, rail, air and water transport facilities. Around AUD 70 billion has been allocated for transport infrastructure from 2014 to 2021. Moreover, the government is planning to spend AUD 75 billion for funding road and rail infrastructure from 2018 to 2027. Moreover, the partnership of the Australian government with New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory in 2014 is expected to assist the various land transport infrastructure projects. Further the large companies are expanding their operations through partnerships. Freight forwarding industry will continue to account for the larger share of the revenue pie. This will be supported by the growth of 3PL service providers as global players enter Australia market. Large companies majorly focus on value added services in order to gain competitive advantage over other players in the market. The market has seen the power shifting to the consumer, internet driving growth, transformation of supply chain, B2C outgrowing B2B, new technology and home delivery. The value added services segment has seen faster growth in the international market than domestic primarily due to growing cross border ecommerce. With the development of artificial intelligence and growth of ecommerce sector, the demand for warehousing is expected to develop with Auto and Ancillary and Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors emerge as largest demand drivers of Warehousing space.
Ken Research in its latest study, Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market by Sector (Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, VAS), By Domestic & International Services - Outlook to 2021 suggests that DHL, FedEx, Toll Holdings, SCT Logistics, Qube holdings, Aurizon Holdings, Maersk Line, Hapag Llyod, TNT Australia and Australia Post will remain the major logistics and warehousing companies in this space. However, these major players will witness rising competition from small regional players due to low entry barriers.
Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market is projected to register a positive CAGR during the period 2016-2021. Geographical expansion, digital technology, changing consumer preferences and increase in Public and Private Investment in infrastructure is expected to drive the Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market in the future. The report provides information on market size of the Australia Logistics and Warehousing Market, market segmentation on the basis of service mix and geography.
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
Key Data Points covered in the Research Report:
- Australia Logistics Market
- Freight Forwarding Market in Australia
- Warehousing Market Australia
- Cold Chain Market Australia
- Cold Storage Industry Australia
- Cold Transportation Market Australia
- Cold Chain Fleet Market Australia
- Express Delivery Market Australia
- 3PL Market Australia
- E-commerce Logistics Market Australia
- Sea Freight Market Australia
- Road Transportation Market Australia
- Rail Freight Market Australia
- Flow Corridors Logistics Australia
- Recent Development Logistics Australia
- Logistics News Australia
- Market Competition Logistics Australia
- Courier Market Australia
- Parcel Market Australia
- Mail, Parcel and Courier Industry Australia
- Toll Holdings Market Share Australia
- Cold Storage Pallet Size Australia
- Number of Cold Storages in Australia
- Cold Storage Warehousing in Australia
- DHL Logistics Market Share Australia
- Company Profile Logistics Market Australia
- Air Express Delivery Australia
- Ground Express Delivery Market Australia
- Freight Movement Market Australia
- Air Traffic Cargo Market Australia
- Trends Growth Drivers Logistics Australia
- Australian Logistics Market Research
- Future Logistics Market Australia
- Logistics Outsourcing Market Australia
- Australian Logistics Industry
- Australian Transport and Logistics Industry
- Australia's Logistics Sector
- Logistics Cost in Australia
Related Reports by Ken Research
Saudi Arabia Logistics & Warehousing Market Outlook to 2020 - Expanding Industrial and Retail Activities Supported by Infrastructure Spending to Support Growth
Qatar Logistics and Warehousing Market Outlook to 2021 - Expanding Trade Volume Supported by Infrastructure Spending to Support Growth
Singapore Logistics & Warehousing Market Outlook to 2021 - Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Sector to Support Future Growth
South Korea Logistics & Warehousing Market Outlook to 2021- Increasing Investment Activity and E-Commerce Logistics to Drive Future Growth
Philippines Logistics Market Outlook to 2020 - Driven by Customized Logistics, E-commerce Activities and Changes in Freight Forwarding
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
These press releases may also interest you
On June 8, Yadea Inc., a leading moped manufacturer and exporter, held a launch event in Shanghai themed "A Revolution of Better Quality". The company joined with 16 leading vendors such as Panasonic, Bayer, Beckers and LG to launch the diamond...
Boeing [NYSE: BA] and DHL today announced that the leading international express carrier has placed an order and commitment for 14 Boeing 777 Freighters, and purchase rights for 7 additional freighters.
The $4.7 billion order agreement, at current...
SIMI VALLEY, Calif., July 16, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Aveox, a premier designer and manufacturer of high efficiency DC Motors, Controllers and Power Conversion Modules, announced its appointment of HC Pacific as its exclusive distribution partner...
Spirit AeroSystems [NYSE: SPR] and Norsk Titanium US Inc. (NTi), have reached an agreement to initiate qualification of Spirit's first additive-manufactured, titanium, structural component for the Boeing 787.
Applied Composites Holdings, LLC ("Applied Composites"), a leading provider of complex composite components and assemblies to aerospace, defense, space and specialty automobile markets, today announced that David Horner has joined the company as...
15 jui 2018
UTC Aerospace Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. , today announced that it has signed a...
News published on 4 october 2017 at 03:38 and distributed by: